H.E. Neumann Co. offers engineering support, which improves project delivery time. Once a contract is initiated, we will coordinate with the architect and other members of the design and construction team to develop engineered drawings for permitting and construction, and can expedite material and equipment orders immediately.
Our design-build team will work closely with you to identify your objectives, handle all contract details, provide an all-inclusive design-build cost, and set and handle all details for the project timetable. By using industry-leading expertise and functional technology, we deliver design-build concepts that ensure seamless, cost-effective implementation for you and your company.
From large-scale projects that require extensive detail and planning, to small same-day projects, our 10,000 square foot sheet metal and piping fabrication facility is designed for maximum efficiency.
DESIGN-BUILD SERVICES INCLUDE
- In-house Design Team and Estimating Staff
- Design-Build HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) Systems and Plumbing Systems
- System Recommendations
- Coordination with Controls Division
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems
- Variable Volume Temperature (VVT) Systems
- Chilled Water Systems
- Hot Water Systems
- Steam Systems (low and high pressure)
- Forced Air Systems (low and medium pressure)
- Refrigeration (low and medium temperature systems)
- Direct Expansion (DX) Systems
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Ventilation Systems
- DDC Control Systems
- Variable Refrigerant Flow Systems
- Data Centers / Server Rooms
THE DESIGN-BUILD ADVANTAGE
- Ideas and concepts sharing between design team and owner results in the best possible design within cost and time requirements.
- Communication between owner and design team from the beginning of a project thus permitting a quicker start and completion.
- Cost savings since bidding documents are not required.